BSA PR & Marketing opened its doors in 2001 in Charlotte, NC. BSA is a full service marketing consultancy offering a one-stop public relations, social media management services, promotions, special events and publicity service to its clients, including Web design and Content Management System training.
For our current , ad hoc and past clients see here.
BRUCE STEWART & ASSOCIATES (BSA PR) was founded by Dianne Stewart in 1988 a public relations, promotions & event management consultancy, ranked within the Top 21 PR Consultancies in South Africa by Financial Mail's 'Ad Focus.' They recently celebrated 34 years in business!
Past & Current Clients have included :
The Charlotte Symphony
The Hampton Inn at Phillips Place
Rev. Rebecca Hagy
Susan Reynolds Karmic Astrologer
The Valeo Croy Team (Morthage Loan Officers)
Team Papandrea (Real Estate)
Freightliner North America
Frick Trent Lizzio, PLLC (Real Estate Attorneys)
Daimler Chrysler SA : Mercedes-Benz, Honda & Colt consumer
·S A Mint Company : Numismatic and collectibles fairs including Kruger Rand coin launches worldwide
· The Star Video Hi-Fi & Photo Fair : exhibition director of Africa's largest consumer electronics expo
· Terrexko Limited : Annual Reports and Financial Reporting for leisure company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
· Vilamoura Group of Portuguese Restaurants : Launch Opening of Vilamoura Pretoria & Vilamoura Camps Bay, Cape Town
· Newsclip - Africa's premier News Monitoring service
· The Gary Player Group
· Rand Refinery Limited largest Gold Refinery in the world
· Media Liaison for the Millennium 2000 celebrations in Southern Africa working closely with the SA Government.
· Moissanite SA synthetic gemstone manufactured in North Carolina
· Trans Caledon Tunnel Authority (Lesotho Highlands water project)
· Habitat for Humanity (South Africa)
· The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan's Purse on their Operation Christmas Child program in South Africa and outreach Crusades in Johannesburg and Cape Town during1998
Meeting world leaders was also part of her life during involvement with PR for the new Democratic South Africa from 1990, during which time she had the unique opportunity to meet President Bill Clinton & Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton, Dr Nelson Mandela, Dr Desmond Tutu, Yasser Arafat, Colin Powell, President Jimmy Carter, Prince Charles and Princess Diana, Muhamar Gadaffi and Fidel Castro.